Monday, January 24, 2011

missing a color

I'm not the worst young adult out there in terms of feeding myself. I stay away from junk food (except for oreos on a every weekend basis), I take a vitamin daily, I stick to fruit juice, milk, or water (coca cola is a rarity), and I try to make sure I have meat every night for dinner. However, there is a serious lack of green in my life and I just wonder if it isn't the cause for my sudden surplus of premature grey hairs. I have no idea if this is true....but it feels like it could be true.

I love salads but don't ever make them. I adore lima beans, green peas, and green beans but never buy them. Broccoli and I go way back with a side of ranch dressing, but do they have Ranch dressing in France? I cannot put a finger on my green issue. I was pondering it today with the conclusion being that I haven't eaten green in MONTHS!!!

I gotta get some green in my life.

~Tam in Toulouse

No comments:

Post a Comment